Welcome To Glengowan

Located near the historic village of Newbridge in the central west of New South Wales Glengowan has been in the Gordon family since 1858. From undulating hills to creek flats the property runs over 2000 commercial Angus females as well as a stud herd of 350 females. The commercial herd of pure Angus was established by Joseph Bathurst Gordon in 1931 followed by the Glengowan Angus stud, established by his son, Stuart Gordon in 1957. Today, Glengowan and the Glengowan Angus stud are owned and managed by Richard Retallack and Stuart’s daughter Sandra.

Read more…

glengowan-difference

The Glengowan Difference

sale-news

Sale / News

referencesires

Reference Sires